A Crime

     "In a known fiction, a talk, under the yellow sky, in the fall of ruins. And a growing distance from myself.
  I take a step back and shove someone. The last syllable of an awkward "Sorry" is lost to the sound of drums in my heart, restrained by the ribs. It is you. I look at those colourful eyes cuddling my forgotten inside and you embrace me in a bear hug, as if one could merge our bodies into one. 

   Tongue in skin, skin in tongue and it all comes back ... a continuous electricity that pierces my soul and binds me to you, calls you to me. I lay down to tears with your hands through my hair and I kiss your every fingertip counting the years in my core, in your heart. Let the sunshine stroll on each corner of us, let us redeem the lives we lived. 
    Love."
27.09 & 02.10.2012
"9 Crimes" | Damien Rice

0 degraus subidos:

Enviar um comentário

Inspira. Escreve.